This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.
The audio interface YATOUR USB for HONDA GOLDWING GL1800 is a system that connects to the port of the original motorcycle radio that is meant for CD changer. Works identically to a CD changer. The control interface is from the radio buttons and/or using the handlebar controls. It can play music files stored on SD cards and USB devices. It also includes an auxiliary port 3.5mm Jack (audio input) to connect other devices like gps, pda, mobile, PC, DVD, iPhone, iPod, etc ...
This Interface is designed Yatour resistant components and provided a quality chip decoder HI-FI high fidelity to provide maximum performance and powerful sound. Another of the most important features is that it is provided with a special port to connect the Bluetooth module Yatour (not included and sold separately), whose functions are hands-free phone and music playback via Bluetooth.
* The Bluetooth module is not designed for use on motorcycles. Could be adapted to use but we don't ensure optimum performance.
The excellent sound quality audio interface and digital YATOUR is higher than a CD without loss of quality or interference. This Multimedia Interface you can upgrade all the original sound system of your Honda Goldwing without replacing it with another, and may retain all radio functions of your car (handlebar controls, radio controls, display functions, etc. ...).
In short, USB Interface Bluetooth ready YATOUR is a modern system that should be installed in your Honda, replacing the obsolete CD Changer. It is time to modernize and give practical touch to your motorcycle!, you can say goodbye to all your old cd's.
Interface YATOUR USB Bluetooth ready.
|Rugged aluminum main structure.||Reduced size.|
|Easy installation (Plug&Play).||data transmission by wire (is not by FM).|
|Plays music in WMA and MP3 formats.||Anti-Shock system.|
|Digital sound quality.||HI-FI decoder Chip.|
|Port USB 2.0 up to 8Gb (2Gb recommended).||Support SD cards / SDHC / MMC, U-disk, Pendrive USB y Hard drive USB 2.0.|
|SD-HC/MMC slot up to 8Gb (2Gb recommended).||Suport any audio system connected to Auxiliar input 3,5mm (mobiles, PDA, PSP, DVD, iPhone, iPod, etc...).|
|The control is done from the radio buttons or steering wheel controls.Compatible 100% with original the steering wheel controls.||LED operation indicator.|
|Last position memory sistem (Plays music from last position played).||Support up to 99 songs per folder .|
|It keeps original features of radio car (Scan, repeat, random, etc...).||Support up to 10 folders (depending on radio model).|
|USB port is not used for charging battery devices.||Bluetooth port ready for Bluetooth Yatour module.|
|Display content is identical as CD Changer shows.||Compatible with original CD Changer (It needs adapter YT-MPC for Honda).|
NOTE: Bluetooth Module YT-BTM and YT-REMO remote control are not included in the package. To purchase these products need to click on the "ACCESSORIES" tab of this product page.
- The Bluetooth module sold separately is not specifically designed for use on motorcycles, however it could adapt its use, not ensuring optimal performance.
- To learn more about using the Interface Yatour in Honda Goldwing GL1800 models, you can download the Usage Handbook for Honda Goldwing by clicking the "DOWNLOAD" tab.
- In Honda Goldwing GL1800 models 2005 and earlier, if you press the button A.SEL (RDM/RPT) while playing through Yatour Interface, can cause the audio system freezes. This is devido carrying a defect in radio software. If that happens, you must reset the system by disconnecting the battery from the motorcycle for 10 min or by removing the fuse Audio System.
- Shuffle or Random mode is not available while playing music through Yatour Interface.
- In Honda Goldwing GL1800 models equipped with Navigation System, is required to RESET the software of the motorcycle with the RESET Module so that it can properly display the playback information on the screen of the Radio-Navigator, otherwise when you try to play through the interface, you will notice that in the radio display the message "NO DISC" flashes, and you can not view folders or track number. To purchase the RESET module, go to the tab "ACCESSORIES".
- If your motorcycle carried occupied the auxiliary port 12 pin with CD changer, XM Satellite Radio or Navigation System and want to keep working with the two devices, you need to acquire special adapter cable with YT-MPC switch for HONDA. To purchase this special adapter cable, go to the tab "ACCESSORIES".
For inquiries we have available the Customer service department and online support in available times.
Valid for the following models HONDA GOLDWING motorcycles with 14 pin white connector:
Honda Goldwing GL1800.
FILES AND FOLDER SETTINGS
|Standard Radio||6 folders |
(non XM or GPS NAVI)
|10 folders |
|Navigation system and Aribag|
(USA version non XM)
|6 folders |
(doesn't show track and disc information on display)
|Satellite radio XM and GPS NAVI||6 folders |
(doesn't show track and disc information on display)
- If your motorcycle carried occupied the auxiliary port 12 pin with CD changer, XM Satellite Radio or Navigation System and want to keep working with the two devices, you need to acquire special adapter cable with YT-MPC switch for HONDA . You can choose by clicking on the drop down menu above the "Add to Cart" cable.
- COMPATIBLE: Honda Goldwing Navigation Systems.
Operation and Installation Guide Interface for Honda Goldwing Yatour.Download (854.16k)