In order to know which version of software takes the RT3 radios CITROEN/PEUGEOT must perform the following operation:
1. Turn on radio.
2. Press and hold down "MENU" button until extended menu in shown.
3. Select "DEVICE DESCRIPTION".
4. The software version will show in the display.
Depending on the software version, your radio may have VAN-BUS or CAN-BUS technology:
- VAN-BUS: The radio has got RDS button. VAN-BUS is old technology and corresponds to 5.x software or lower.
- CAN-BUS: The radio has got LIST button. CAN-BUS is the newest technology and correspond to 6.x software or higher.
VAN-BUS = RDS = Software version 5.x or lower
CAN-BUS = LIST = Software version 6.x or higher