Pursuant to the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, LIESTORES reports the following:
1. - The data provided via the forms on this website will be temporarily incorporated a database created exclusively to respond to the questions and requests for information that are reflected in these forms. None of these data will be used for other than its intended purpose and will not be sold, assigned or transferred in any way. In any form used to collect data, but are obliged to complete those minimum data for the proper functioning of the service concerned. If any of the required data are not filled, the system will not accept the record for the rest of the form data and store them in any way.
2. - Files containing personal data have been duly reported and registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
3. - LIESTORES for security reasons DOES NOT STORE information on the credit cards of their "customers", which is why every time you make a transaction shall enter the details of your credit card or debit again. Our payment gateway meets the safety standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the highest level of security available today web. LIESTORES at no time will see its number Credit / Debit Card and all transactions will be carried safely with our contracted payment institution, COMPREHENSIVE GATEWAY PAYPAL.
4. - The personal data stored on our servers are protected by firewalls and firewall powerful 256bit SSL so that access by unauthorized persons is not possible. However, you should know that, despite all efforts to protect your data, no system is 100% impregnable and can be susceptible to attacks by third parties.
5. - In some cases this system may employ cookies when users provide employment services. Cookies pose no user ID, but identifying a computer via the browser accessing various services.
6. - Users may at any time exercise the rights conferred by law relating to access, rectification and deletion of data. These rights may be exercised the option by pressing the "Delete Customer Account" in the personal menu, or by contacting LIESTORES via phone, e-mail, or the contact form on this site exists.
7. - If you have questions related to data privacy environment, please send your inquiry via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through the web pages. They are tools that are essential to the delivery of many services of the information society role. Among others, allow a website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information obtained can be used to recognize the user and improve the service .
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained there are two types: own cookies and third party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client browser, which may be of session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification of five types of cookies in accordance with the purpose for which the data are processed: Technical cookies, cookies personalization, cookies analysis, and advertising cookies cookies for behavioral advertising.
Then the cookies are being used in this website as well as their type and function are identified :
LIESTORES uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on websites. In your browser cookies you can see four of this service. According to the above typology is own cookies, session and analysis. You can find more information and disable the use of these cookies www.google.es/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
Via the web analytical information is obtained on the number of users accessing the site, number of page views, and repetition frequency of visits , duration, the browser used, the operator providing the service language the terminal you are using, or the city that is assigned its IP address. Information that allows a better and more appropriate service from this website .
Another of the cookies that are downloaded is a cookie called technical ASP.NET_SessionId. This cookie to store a unique identifier per session through which it is possible to link data necessary to enable the current navigation.
Given this information it is possible to perform the following actions:
You can restrict, block or erase cookies from LIESTORES or any other web page using your browser. Each browser is different operational, the role of ' Help' will show you how.
In addition, you can also manage the store cookies in your browser using tools such as: